I am officially an imbecile. I am part of the great unthinking, unwashed masses. I am what's wrong with America.
Not only did I watch an entire episode of American Idol, I actually voted.
FSM, just shoot me.
Ok, in my defense, it was Andrew Lloyd Webber night. I get a pass for that, right?
For what it’s worth – my ranking last night.
1. Carly Smithson -- "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Hmm Judas as a female?? I'd buy a ticket to see her sing that role)
2. Syesha Mercado -- "One Rock & Roll Too Many" from Starlight Express (The dress alone was worth second place)
3. David Archuleta -- "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera. (Dude, you do know that song is sung by a girl right? Oh wait. . . yeah)
4. David Cook -- "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera (Meh - whatever)
5. Jason Castro -- "Memory" from Cats. (My cat left the room)
6. Brooke White -- "You Must Love Me" from the film adaptation of "Evita" (Seriously, the Film version ? WTF?)