Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Flickr blogging IMG_5788

Random Flickr blogging explained.




IMG_5788 (Large)
Originally uploaded by matlab321
" The machinist, the one they called Chef, was from New Orleans. He was wrapped too tight for Vietnam, probably wrapped too tight for New Orleans. Lance on the forward 50's was a famous surfer from the beaches south of LA. You look at him and you wouldn't believe he ever fired a weapon in his whole life. Clean, Mr. Clean, was from some South Bronx shithole. Light and space of Vietnam really put the zap on his head. Then there was Phillips, the Chief. It might have been my mission, but it sure as shit was Chief's boat."



I have no idea what it is, but the Boston Police just shit themselves.




Travel Myth #5788:
"All experimental Theatre is about gay cowboys eating pudding."


more to come, keep checking back.

7 comments:

George said...

That gnome is everywhere!

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Fab.

celticfeminist said...

BWAH!! I just choked on my coffee. Thanks. ;)

Brave Sir Robin said...

which one did you like best?

celticfeminist said...

The second one was a visceral, instant laugh. I loved it for that.

The third one, though, I love for not only its humor but its sheer absurd amalgam of imagery. Absurdity is one of my favorite things so this, was perfect for my own twisted and odd sense of humor.

Brave Sir Robin said...

So glad to please ... (and to find that others share my warped sense of humor)

celticfeminist said...

Absurdity is one of my favorite things so this, was perfect for my own twisted and odd sense of humor.

And apparently, I lack a grasp of correct punctuation. Too. Oy. *facepalm*

Finding folks who share your sense of humor ROCKS. Especially since I spend most of my life spouting off things I think are hilarious and getting WTP? looks in return. Hee. :)