Thursday, June 28, 2007

The One Where I Might Piss Some Of My Readers

I want to do a review of the film I saw last night.

I liked it.

It made me think.

It made me appreciate the relationship I recently got out of.

Yes, it is potentially misogynist, and a couple of reviewers thought so. I didn't interpret it that way at all. Just the opposite.

The acting was lights out phenomenal.

Samuel L. (Mother-Fucking) Jackson

Christina Ricci

Justin Timberlake - Ok, I can't stand him, but he was actually pretty good.

John Cothran Jr. (He was great!)

The soundtrack was so good I will probably buy it.


Ok - shit, ... here goes:

Black Snake Moan was a kick ass movie with an excellent theme of redemption and forgiveness.

It was told in an in your face southern, sultry and salacious manner, and frankly, that's what made it work.

Samuel L and Christina were lights out fantastic.

So, talk to me. Anyone see it? What did you think?

I really want to know.

3 comments:

somewaterytart said...

Hey- wanted to email you but the link isn't showing up on your profile. Send me an email, k?

Brave Sir Robin said...

Will do, sorry, I've been out of town.

Unknown said...

Haven't seen the movie, but I love that one song that Samuel L. does at the bar.