Sunday, July 20, 2008

Seriously, WTF????

OK, trust me. Just trust me. I can't get this to embed, so go see it. Then come back and read my comments. The video is about 2:18.

It is here.

OK

W.
T.
F.
??????


Does Eric Cartman know about this shit?

Hello?

Earth calling.

It would be one thing if it were in a controlled environment, like a salt water tank, or hell, even a netted-off cove or something with trained dolphins, but FSM on a pogo stick, these people are giving birth IN THE FREAKING OCEAN WITH WILD ANIMALS. I love that this father of the year candidate is assured that, if something does go wrong, he's sure the dolphins will take care of it.

OK, this next take is a bit graphic in nature. I'm a Dad. I've witnessed the birth of all four of my children. There are a lot of fluids and, yes, blood that is part of the process. So let's think for just a minute. Is there any reason you wouldn't want to put a bunch of blood into warm coastal waters??? Hmm, . . . what might that possibly attract? Hmm?

3 comments:

Bitty said...

"Is there any reason you wouldn't want to put a bunch of blood into warm coastal waters???"

My first thought.

But I'm sure the dolphins will take care of it.

Sometimes it really is too bad that you don't have to take a test to have children.

kkryno said...

How did he put it? He doesn't really agree with the hospital birthing, all the steps. What, like Transition? I can't even imagine that fun stage under water! Not to mention the sharks. If I were her, I'd be "seriously" worried about any assistance from this guy during childbirth under water.

Petra said...

Trust Penn & Teller to come up with a loud and clear "Bullshit."