Thursday, October 18, 2007

Meanwhile, back in Hicksville....

I’m still here, I’m just busy.

I actually have a lot to say to you all, it’s just between work, open house, cross-country and football, I have been swamped.

Add into the mix an anti-histamine induced stupor and it has been hard to find time.

Bear with me my friends; I am coming back with a vengeance.

Meanwhile, enjoy this – I find its lack of subtlety charming. Very unusual for an American ad, much more what one would expect from a European ad. I like it, what do you think?

2 comments:

Anne said...

Ha! The suitor was just telling me about that ad earlier today. There's also this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVrs0JzHNwU

Brave Sir Robin said...

Very Nice.

Australian, sounds like. See? Not what you'd expect over here.

How have you been? You've been posting less than I do.

I'm guessing sunny California and the suitor keep you pretty busy?