OK, I'm at least two or three meme's behind, so here is Christina's. She tagged me at least a week or so ago.
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Hell, are there any random things you don't know about me after all this time?
1. I have allergies. In the fall, I am miserable for about 6 weeks. Throughout the rest of the year, if I spend the weekend gardening or otherwise frolicking with grasses and vegetation I will pay for it with itching and swelling and miserableness.
2. I like scotch. My go-to, everyday scotch is Pinch, (throughout the rest of the world it's known as Dimple). If I go to a bar that has a long list of single malts, I'm like a kid in a candy store. That being said, I don't drink it all that often, a bottle lasts me a long time.
3. My mother was not a great cook. She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't very imaginative. One of the things she did do very well was biscuits. I have her recipe, but mine never come out like hers. Not even close. Which makes me wonder if I really have the recipe.
4. I am the black sheep of my family. In fact, I grew up feeling like I was raised by wolves. I have an older sister and a younger brother. I love them, they love me, but we don't see each other or even speak very often. My sister and her husband, who live about 6 hours away, were in town about three weeks ago, but they didn't come by to see me. I don't know which is worse, the fact that she was staying literally down the street for 3 days and didn't come see me, or the fact that it didn't bother me.
5. My cooktop is a 5 burner gas range. When the kids grow up and move on, I plan on moving back to the city, (ANY city), but I never, ever, ever want to go back to an electric cooktop. This worries me, because I'd really like to live in a loft, but I don't think you can have gas in those places. Yes, I really do worry about shit like that.
6. When I was a child, I was scared of dogs. Even though we had them, and I was OK with ours, I was afraid of other people's dogs and I didn't really get over it until I was out of high school.
If you read this and haven't done this one you are tagged!! let me know in comments so I can go read it.