Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No, The Writer's Strike Has Not Affected This Blog....

A few things . . .

I am really busy at work.

A conversation with my well meaning but insensitive mother has put you-know-who in the front of my consciousness.

The dreams are back in full force.

I've been listening to music that I shouldn't.

So yes, I'm having a bit of a dark time.

It WILL pass. Please bear with me. I have been repeating my mantra all day.

I owe you:

Monday's Random Flickr Blogging

A Movie Review

At least 2 Memes

My eternal gratitude for not chastising me.

Brave Sir Robin is not feeling at all brave, but he plans on doing better. He is so not a Holiday person.

9 comments:

splord said...

Strength to you, Sir Rob!

Anne said...

No worries, good Sir. Hang in there, pet the cat, make something delicious to eat, and come hang out with us when you feel like it. Courage!

The Red Queen said...

Every time you go through a non-writey phase- it's always after a scary post. Last time it was poisonous bugs, this time Bill Donahue.

Since the bugs didn't get you last time, I am sure we have nothing to fear from donahue either.

歐陽丹 said...

will a crucifix protect us from bill donahue? like w/ the vamps? hrmmm

hang in there BSR...

*sending out some single parent lurve*

Robin said...

We'll be brave for you in the meantime.

Brave Sir Robin said...

Thanks guys.

It usually passes.

Brave Sir Robin said...

Sorry Red Queen.

How's this:

Thanks "You Peeps".

歐陽丹 said...

oh noes! the peeps have spread here too! this is why they must be microwaved! population controllllll...it is no coincidence that they are usually bunny shaped!!!

if you listen quietly...you can hear the bunny screams...

The Red Queen said...

I love it!

But no bunny screams