Monday, December 3, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging IMG_5744

Random Flickr Blogging explained.
You may click on each picture to go to the original.


R I funny? . . . R I amuse U? . . . R I here to fucking amuse U?





The gig was up. It was only a matter of time until the "Jerry Garcia is alive and well, living in Russia" rumors started.





"No, it looks better on you." "No, don't be silly, it looks so much better on you."





Somehow, Aha's early work wasn't as well received as the later stuff.





Although the Running of the Bulls gets all the press, the San Fermin festival's "Running of the Cougars" is just as popular.





"yeah, potted meat food product MY ASS"





Excuse me, miss? There seems to be a mistake. I believe I ordered the LARGE cappuccino!





Oh! Well, I guess the Cubs can win the World Series this year.

14 comments:

GourmetGoddess said...

Running of the Cougars

*ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!*

Brave Sir Robin said...

I rather liked that one my self.

Anonymous said...

They can...but they won't. (There, now I've guaranteed they will!)

splord said...

Excellent captions, Sir Rob!

(also, I'm glad you're back on the blogging horse)

Brave Sir Robin said...

Thanks phydeaux!!


It's good to be back. Truly.

Generik said...

Just like I'm not seeing the uploaded images on my Dashboard, I'm not seeing them on this site right now. Wonder what's up with that?

I'm pretty sure I know which picture you used for the a-ha cap, though -- I was going to use the same one with a similar caption.

Brave Sir Robin said...

No photos?????

Generik said...

I'm sure they're there, and obviously other people can see them, but for some reason I can't. I'm having the same problem at my site. It's probably just my computer acting up today.

Brave Sir Robin said...

Gee, maybe they're funnier without the photos.....

Just imagine how great they are!

Generik said...

Thankfully my computer has decided to behave today, and I can see the images. Very nice set! I particularly enjoyed the Jerry Garcia in Russia caption, and I was correct about the a-ha picture.

I just never knew that Janeane Garofalo was a member of that group.

Brave Sir Robin said...

I just never knew that Janeane Garofalo was a member of that group

Oh nice one!!

nash said...

Wonderful! I particularly like the DeNiro LOLcat.

--nashtbrutusandshort
Categorical Aperitif

Brave Sir Robin said...

Thanks Nash!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and thanks for letting me know about this game. Well, I've seen it but never really gotten it until, you know, you posted the explanation.