Tuesday, November 6, 2007

All Work And No Play.......

Make Brave Sir Robin a very dull cranky boy.

At the rate I'm going, I will be too tired to do anything but sleep on the ship. 12 hour days without a day off since the 22nd. I only worked 10 hours on Halloween and only 6 on Sunday, but I had to drive 4 hours Sunday to pick the kids up from their Mother's.

I really have planned to post, but work and sleep keep getting in the way.

I managed a run to the book store yesterday to pick up World Without End. I plan on re-reading The Pillars Of The Earth first. I started it yesterday, so between the two of those, I should be set for the cruise, they are both nice and long.

.... Hmm, that didn't sound very sexual did it? I can just hear Sean Connery on Celebrity Jeopardy saying, "Joost like yoor Moother likes it Trebek."

Enjoy:

2 comments:

GourmetGoddess said...

Have great fun! I expect a full report once you are back....

Brave Sir Robin said...

Of course!!

(With pictures)