Monday, November 26, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging IMG_1335

Random Flickr blogging explained

You may click on the photos to link to the original photo posting.


Initiation rites for the incoming class at the Police Academy were tougher than Bob feared.





Must learn to center shots....must learn to center shots...must learn to center shots....








Mrs. Potter thinks to herself....

What do I have to lose? No one's ever gonna know.. and I'm not gonna see Paul for another couple of weeks. Sure, Fred's not the most attractive guy in the world.. but if he makes a living at this, he must be doing something right. . . . . . . .. Okay, Mr. Garvin. I'll try it.

Too obscure?



(More to come)

9 comments:

Generik said...

Have to admit I didn't get the Mrs. Potter ref, but I liked the first two (especially the Police Academy initiation!).

Brave Sir Robin said...

Very early SNL sketch.

George said...

I needed the link to get the last one, too.

I'd blame the subjects for the 2nd one. You'd think they had gone to a Catholic high school and were told they had to leave some room for the Holy Spirit.

Brave Sir Robin said...

they had to leave some room for the Holy Spirit.

LOL!!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, before my time. But thanks anyway, because I found the transcript of my favorite sketch, woot!

Brave Sir Robin said...

:(

Nobody remembers..

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

sigh.....

I must be really old.

Ben Varkentine said...

A cop/doughnut joke? For shame, Sir Robin. I'd expect better from someone who can make a Fred Garvin reference (which I, cough cough, got without the link)

Brave Sir Robin said...

A cop/doughnut joke?

Everyone has to grab the low-hanging fruit once in a while.

Fred Garvin is my hero!!

The Red Queen said...

1) I licked all the donuts- none for you!

2) Little did the newly married couple realize that "becoming one" did not mean literally slicing off half of your own body.

I am ashamed to say- the fred Garvin guy is a doppleganger for an ex boyfriend. I've got nothing funny.