I've added a few hints. FINAL HINTS!!
Shamelessly stolen from:
Instructions: Look up 15 of your favorite films on IMDb and take a quote from each. List them below. When someone guesses the quote correctly, cross it off the list. Leave a comment with your answers. And NO CHEATING.
Did I mention NO CHEATING?? Most of these are EASY.
2. - I thought this would be an easy one! It is from my all time favorite film.
3. - A quirky little indie film, but brilliant. No Cowbell needed. If this film had a soundtrack LP, there would be lots of Bad Company on it. I don't think there is one available, but I'd buy it if there was. The female lead in this film is better known as a TV star, but she is awesome in this (updated) iconic roll. . . . "Damn Spot" SHAKESPEARE NEVER IMAGINED THE 70'S, BUT HE WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS. IT CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF THE PLAY. AMBITION, GREED = DOWNFALL.
4. - Maybe the hardest on the list - Foodie's should know this film.
5. - A Classic, star director and a bevy of stars in it. Lots of good quotes in this one. Most of them would give it away. KEEP TRYING!!!! A Mother and daughter in real life play Mother and daughter in this film. Kathleen Turner is glad she wasn't in it. OK READERS - WHO PAYS ATTENTION? WHAT DAVID LYNCH MOVIE AM I?
8. - Thought this would be easy - the person who spoke this won a freaking OSCAR for this role. If you haven't seen it Shame on you!!
10. - Not mainstream, but if you read my blog, I'll bet you've seen it. Great ENSEMBLE work.
11. Oldest film in my list. Iconic Hollywood actor. He doesn't say all that much, but there are a ton of quotable lines in it. SELECTED FOR THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS NATIONAL FILM REGISTRY IN 1996. - THE ACTOR/DIRECTOR IN THIS FILM CALLS IT HIS FAVORITE. THE DIRECTORS GUILD OF AMERICA CREATED A RULE AFTER SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THIS FILM. - CONSIDERED A "REVISIONIST" WESTERN.
13. - Least mainstream film, but the quote gives it away!! This actor is a favorite on the blogs.
15. - The person who said this has since become quite a big star after stealing the show with this role.